Tuesday, March 25, 2014

the week(s) so far

Things I've done:

  • gone for a few interviews, quite eco-friendlily (yes, I might have coined that term): I used public transport, walked, and gave a copy of my resume to just one potential boss. Oh and I took a taxi once. Ah well!
  • noticed the date trees in flower: I guess we'll have dates this Ramadan too.
  • started growing a carrot
  • cooked a lot of vegetarian food (and not just because of Lent)
  • watched a very interesting video on YouTube about living in a walkable city (my thoughts on that some other time)



  • made an egg. Yes, that's right: MADE. Not LAID. More on that later.
The weather has been fantastic, after the hailstorm and the Burj Khalifa disappearing and all that. Windy, cool, pleasant. We're luckier than my people back in Goa who are dying in the heat (their claim).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?