Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hair

I know there's a musical by that name. Or was it Hairspray?
Never mind.
Have you ever noticed how much gunk we put in our hair? (Mr Shue, Sue says true)
"Now hold on a minute, Greengirl," I hear you say "Do you want us to be like you and give only a baby rat's ass about our appearance?"
I reply "Why no, ladies and gentle dudes. What I would like you to do is let your hair dry naturally, without the aid of a hairdryer."
And that's today's shade (it did not take me 23 days to think that up. I've been busy.) It's probably better for your hair. If you don't damage it, you don't need to repair it. Am I right or am I right?
This isn't a panacea for all hair-ills. I rarely use a hairdryer and I still have frizzy hair. But knowing I got that way without wasting electricity makes me feel like preaching :P
Is it a duck? Is it a phone? No, it's a hairdryer


It's getting cooler in the Northern Hemisphere. Christmas will soon be upon us. Anyone in the mood to be a bit of a Grinch?

And in other news, did you hear about the cream that might prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS?

Image credit: libertygrace0 via flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/35168673@N03/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?