Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nothing wrong with a little segregation

I've said a couple of times that the apartment I live in now is a little too small to allow me to segregate easily, or compost the compostable.
Well, I'm happy to announce  that the decision to segregate came not from me but my sister.
We use a really simple method, seen below

Plastics (clean) on the left, everything else on the right

Shade of green, for today and everyday: Segregate (your garbage, not people) Even the malls here are going to have to start sorting through their waste. About time!

Also, I look forward to the 2nd of November. It's Free Public Transport Day! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?