Monday, April 30, 2012

saving sequins


  

Phewy!
I have just had my first encounter with a job search portal.
Definitely not accustomed to thinking along those lines. Guess that's something I shall have to learn, and soon!
How does one present oneself properly using another person's format?
28042012463.jpgNo idea if this will work for me, but if it doesn't, I might have found another job: Rescuing sequins!
Alright, fine, it's more an avocation than a vocation.
I take the sequins off the scraps of cloth that can't be used for much  (except as stuffing), and look for ways to reuse the little bling.
30042012478.jpgHere's one possibility- jazz up plain white envelopes. Create your own gifting possibilities. Better yet- pay me to do it for you. (Nyeh heh heh!)

In other news: I gave Sputnik II away. Lopsy and Flotsam too will find a new home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?