Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sidewalk smiles

Thank God Cassy hasn't trademarked her blog name yet. (I promise I'm not infringing on your rights anyway :D)

Here's something I saw on the sidewalk that made me smile


In case you can't make out what it says, the blue one is for recyclable stuff like metals and plastics; the yellow is for non-recyclables like food, peels, leaves.
These bins are all over Business Bay (Executive Towers). I've seen them in JLT too.
I hope people are using them. The most common excuse I've heard to not use bins is how far away they are. I don't think that'd fly here.  They're everywhere!

Other things I've seen on the sidewalk: mynah eggshell (pastel blue), the leg of a doll, dates...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?