Sunday, May 27, 2012

Frack!

Is this why Mark Ruffalo chose to be a big green creature in The Avengers?
I've always thought he was easy on the eyes, in a non-'I'm sexy and I know it' way, but finding out that he is also an advocate for green stuff- YAY!
So - this might be old news, but with the success of his latest film, I think it's alright to dredge it up.
Hulk, Save. (Don't judge me. I feel he merits what follows.) \m/

4th June
Since this post was a little vague, check out this link

http://www.5min.com/Video/Actor-Mark-Ruffalo-on-Hydraulic-Fracturing-517179626

to learn a little about fracking (not the expletive).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?