Saturday, February 2, 2013

seeking a friend for the end of the world. or an energy source...

We survived the end of the world!
I'm still getting over my disappointment.
Ah well.

I figure it's just as well that the world didn't end, since I didn't have candles to get me through the long night. Or a torch that doesn't run on batteries. How would I have survived without light by which to read all the books I bought at the grand sale at Bur Juman in October?

Shade of green: Use your energy to make energy.Like with the Ljusa torch from Ikea. It's hand-powered (no more idle hands, eh Devon Sawa?)
Reminds me of the dynamo that you still see on some cycles in Goa.

Happy New Year, green people!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?