Sunday, March 6, 2011

Goa calling

As a young adult, probably working at your first real job, something that is usually difficult to maintain control over is funds. You’re finally earning! Hurrah! There’s all this stuff you want to buy and see and do and now you can do it all with your own money. Or can you?

It’s a little harder than it first appears. You need to save- someday you might be out of a job. You might want something BIG like a house or a car. Do you put the smaller things that Life is supposed to be made of on hold till you achieve the bigger things?

That logic doesn’t quite make sense to me.

I want to travel. Sure, someday I’d like to see the Sphinx, and roam with the animals across the Savannah. For now though I don’t have the moolah to do that. Besides the obvious factor of funds, I’m also concerned about the impact jetting around the world will have on the planet. The best solution I’ve been able to come up with so far? Try and see as much of the state I live in as possible.

And what do you know? I live in a place many people love visiting- Goa.

Can traveling within this tourist’s paradise be economical and eco-friendly? There’s only one way to find out…

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Greetings, citizens of the world! We are united by planet and species, so what say we do our best to look after our handfuls of earth?